Thursday, September 29, 2011

A New Web Site

For past few weeks I've been in the process of setting up a new web site to display my images. Several factors were considered before I decided to make the move, but one of the primary reasons is because I receive several requests for prints of my images and the new web site will allow me to sell my images directly from my web site. Once an order is placed the prints are printed at a professional lab and shipped directly to the buyer. The new site also provides me several more options as I administer the site. There are additional viewing, sharing and commenting features for the viewer as well. In fact, there are so many options for this web site that it can be a little overwhelming. I'm still trying to navigate through and learn them all myself.

The new addresss is http://www.shawnjenningsphoto.com/.

1 comment:

  1. I know you posted this a while back. . . just wanted to say your photo site looks great! Great setup and, of course, the photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete