Monday, February 20, 2012

Photography Fun

Though there are a lot of neat apps and plug-ins for photography, I'm generally not one who plays around with them much. Most of my pictures are pretty straight forward. I have, however, been playing around with a couple apps for my cell phone that I really like - Instagram and Hipstamatic. They do all kinds of crazy things to your pictures and I've been having a great time with them. I'm taking pictures of just about everything right now using these apps. The image quality isn't always the best and I haven't tried printing any, but it's still a lot of fun. The only thing that would be better is if these apps came in a plug-in format for Photoshop.

Here's a few I've taken with these apps. I'm sure I'll be posting more.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Shawn,

    Nice! These are really simple, pleasing photographs to view.

    Scott Foster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scott! Seeing what you've done with these apps has inspired me to play around with them.

      Delete
  2. Cool shots Shawn. I can't beleive your picture made me miss the mail cubbies.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete