Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Image of the Week

It's been a little while since I've created an entry here. I haven't photographed as much nature as I'd like these past few months, but I have been putting my camera to use. Since my last post I've assisted a friend with a couple weddings and photographed a wedding myself in addition to some portrait photography. All have been enjoyable experiences, but processing the hundreds of images afterward is a time consuming process. I plan to post a couple blog entries of some of the images soon, but until then here's an image from one of the weddings.

This is Karen, a friend from work, whose wedding I photographed this summer.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great shot. Do you like doing that kind of work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna!

    Thanks Ed! Yes and no - I do enjoy it when I can play around and be creative, but there is a lot of pressure to get all the traditional shots when you're the primary wedding photographer. I do enjoy photographing people though and brides are always a great subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I like doing portraits, but I've done two weddings for work friends and it isn't my favorite. I was REALLY stressed afraid that I would miss "the" shot. I don't believe I prefer to do another.

    ReplyDelete